Managing SharePoint Sites as Admin:
• Understanding Group Permissions for the SLCC official SharePoint site
• Working with Site Settings for your site.
• Creating and editing pages and web parts.
• Working with multiple views.
• Understanding Site Contents.
• Working with Apps.
• Working with multiple Lists and Libraries.
Pre-Req: Please have Admin access to your department or organization’s site in order to work with your site in this class.
Thursday, March 21 at 9:30am to 11:30am
Thursday, April 18 at 1:30pm to 3:30pm